Re: [Tigers] Brake pads for competition. What is the latest?

To: davidandvarley@hotmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brake pads for competition. What is the latest?
From: mwood24020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 11:37:00 -0500
For serious track use, the HP+ won't have enough temp ceiling. If you
want
to run Hawks, maybe a DTC-50 compound works for you.

I'm a big fan of
Carbotech's compounds. For the Tiger, XP8 front and
XP10 rear (if you have
rear discs) makes sense.

End of day, brake pad compound choice is one of
those kind of personal
choices. Lots of compounds should give the temp range
you're seeking,
but the initial bite, sensitivity to modulation and overall
feel will
vary