Re: [Tigers] Need parts manual assistance

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Need parts manual assistance
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 19:20:03 -0600
Wow...thanks to all who responded!!!!  I now know to look at the Tigers
United site and the Alpine parts book.  I guess I didn't realize that the
Alpine parts book would be what I really needed, as far as parts
identification is concerned.  As I said earlier, it's the placement of
washers and style of washers that I'm mainly concerned about.  I actually
have a copy of the Alpine parts manual (a leftover from my Alpine vintage
racing days) and have been referring to that ever since it was suggested
that I do so.

Once again, thanks to everyone who responded.  If I run across something I
just can't figure out, I'll throw it out to everyone!!!!

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK