Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 6, Issue 273

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 6, Issue 273
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 17:11:43 -0500
Full-name: Rollright
Well,

Thanks to all. You have to love the list!
I found a place that does ice blasting in Worcester, MA some 50 miles from
home (Marblehead, MA)
That's doable...
I'll let you all know how it turns out when I do it. BTW: reason for the
blasting is that the trunk floor is covered with a black tarry material that
comes off on your hands.
I'm sick of it. PO's idea on how to hide surface rust on the trunk  floor.

Jim Armstrong

In a message dated 12/4/2014 2:15:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,