Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 6, Issue 276

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, tigers@autox.team.net, 'Pointers' <gpointer@telusplanet.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 6, Issue 276
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 12:16:54 -0500
Ron:

I would agree with what you have said. My point is that the advertised
hp for the
Tiger 260 (for right or wrong) was 164 hp, not 166 as quoted in the
article. Your
figure of 180 is probably closer to the truth, given the changes you
mention and
that the later 289 cubic inch engine was rated at 200 hp. Editing is
something I
have to pay attention to for a couple of reasons. First because my wife
is an
editor, professionally, and we are the editors of the newsletter for
TE/AE. I find
that, even when you have been as careful as you think possible in your
editing,
there will always be something else that you missed. The goal should be
perfection, but we can realistically only hope to come close.

Cheers,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE