[Tigers] But wait, Theo and Darrell, it gets better...

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] But wait, Theo and Darrell, it gets better...
From: "Darrell Mountjoy" <dsmtjoy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 13:09:40 -0800
I'm just waiting for the ukuleles & mariachis for background music.  b:
Darrell

Gorgeous 1965 Sunbeam Tiger Up For Auction

| B  |
| B  |  | B  | B  | B  | B  | B  |
| Gorgeous 1965 Sunbeam Tiger Up For AuctionThis beautiful 1965 Sunbeam
| Tiger
came to life thanks to Jack Brabham of Formula 1 fame who tasked Carroll
Shelby with building the prototype. You can see the how ... |
|  |
| View on autos.yahoo.com | Preview by Yahoo |  | B  |