Re: [Tigers] thank you...

To: Tiger's List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] thank you...
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 21:34:05 -0700
Andy Walker wrote:
> Cullen, et all:
>
> I would also publicly like to thank you and all the others on this list who
> have provided parts/assistance/feedback during the mini-restoration project
> of my Tiger.  This is truly a great group to belong to; it kinda makes you
> wonder if all the other British sports car makes have support groups as
> close knit as this one!!!

this, many not.
Just made a major change to the Healeys list that may show up here after
Christmas. And
a LOT of folks over the decades have made good use of the archives that exist
for these
lists. ( Link below )

When I see comments like this, it makes me feel good, validates the efforts I
have put
into Team.Net over the years. I can't singlehandedly save every LBC out there,
but in some
small way I can assist in saving some. There are folks on some of the lists
that say that
without the support and advice and friendship of the Triumph or Morgan or
Spridget list or
whatever, they would have given up long ago.

So I want to say Thank You folks, for making Team.Net what it is.

mjb.