[Tigers] Battery Vent

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Battery Vent
From: Tom Kukla via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 19:54:42 -0700
Listers,

When I bought my Tiger, one of the items that came in a box of parts was a
battery vent.  It consists of a long tube with six old fashion battery caps
that screw on the battery.  I have never seen a Tiger with one of these
installed.  Does anyone out there know which Tigers had these vents and how
many vehicles had them?  I have never seen one for sale and wonder what they
are worth as I am going to sell mine because I will never use it.

Tom Kukla

tlkukla@comcast.net