Re: [Tigers] Factory oil filter hoses

To: "A. C." <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Factory oil filter hoses
From: Tom Parker via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 18:55:59 -0500
Cc: LIST TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>
" Just be careful when routing your oil hoses." (A J)

And be careful with the gasket between the oil filter ring and the adapter.
Nothing I read told me it needed gasket cement (yeah, I shoulda figgered
THAT out!)) and it took less than a minute to empty most of the oil from
the sump.

Smoke? Oh Hell Yes! Oil on headers. Lucky there wasn't a fire.

Tom
'67 Mark 2