Re: [Tigers] 289 Fuel injection

To: Cullen McCann <cmccann1972@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 289 Fuel injection
From: THEO SMIT via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:25:57 -0700 (MST)
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Just so you know, two sets of Yamaha 600 sport bike throttle bodies will just
fit between the stock firewall and the distributor... The trick would be
managing the intake runners and the fuel plumbing. Hypothetically one could
modify a 2x4 manifold such as the offenhauser ones into an individual-runner
manifold or else leave it as is and use the common runners to offset the fact
that the motorcycle TB's have small butterflies.

If only there was infinite time...
Theo