Re: [Tigers] tool bag sold on E-Bay

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] tool bag sold on E-Bay
From: Tom Witt via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 08:56:58 -0800
<<<What next, my friends? >>>

Maybe NOS battery vent tubes for $100?  With Tiger prices climbing as they
are I guess nothing should come as a surprise. Me, I've always appreciated
the obscurity the Tiger previously had. It was a car you had to explain when
someone inquired about it. I guess we can now say "the cat is out of the
bag" (literally). A Tiger has become the "new, hot chick" in school. It is
no longer "flying under the radar." That is great if it was bought as an
investment. On the other hand there was 16 year old Joey who sold a Tiger
his father gave him to buy a '90's Mustang. Now in his 20's I'll bet he is
regretting that. Or the long time list member who sold his Tiger a while
back and is now hoping to get another. I truly hope it works out for him but
I doubt he will get what he had for similar money. Kind of a bitter/sweet
situation with rising prices for everything "Tiger."