Re: [Tigers] removal of header rail on top/frame

To: awtiger@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] removal of header rail on top/frame
From: Rollright--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 17:36:22 -0500
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: Rollright
That's correct but it attaches with rivets under the header rail, so I have
 to get that off.
 I managed to take a look this afternoon, and I realized I never  had it
off before.
 I hired someone to change the top out in the late 70's. They were the
ones that removed it and removed the forward section of webbing.

So, any ideas on how I get it off out there?

TIA

Jim  Armstrong
382002083
Mk 1A

In a message dated 3/1/2015 1:17:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,