[Tigers] Expansion tank overflow hose

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Expansion tank overflow hose
From: awtiger--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 12:45:47 -0500
Hey, guys:

Can anyone out there describe to me the correct routing that the radiator
expansion tank overflow hose took to get to the bottom of the car from the
outlet on the tank neck?  Was there a clip of any sort that it ran through to
help hold it in position and, if so, where was the clip mounted?  Also, what is
the original material for the overflow hose?  Was it clear plastic like the
windshield washer hose or was it just a piece of fuel line, or...?

Believe it or not, I only have just a few minor things left to do under the
hood and my project will be complete.  I owe everyone on this list a huge,
ginormous THANK YOU for all the help you guys have given me.  My car will only
be done because of you guys...

Thanks much,
Andy Walker