Re: [Tigers] rear light bulbs

To: orr4sale@sbcglobal.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] rear light bulbs
From: Rollright--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:59:33 -0400
Full-name: Rollright
The first one looks interesting. It has a current drain of 7 Watts, which
should kick the blinker switch to work. The second is only one watt. One
would  have to use a resistor to drain enough power to kick the blinker.
That's why I wanted to avoid LEDs. Further, the color of LEDs is skewed to
blue and you'd not get enough power through to light up the red plastic
lens  (filter).

Comments?

Jim Armstrong

In a message dated 3/18/2015 8:19:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,