Re: [Tigers] Tiger Gen pulley size

To: "'wseay'" <wseay@embarqmail.com>, <spmdr@juno.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Gen pulley size
From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 15:02:15 -0400
Will
        Thank you for that update.  I take all kinds of pictures like that
so I can try to understand all this.

Knowing the markings on the pulley is the only way to figure this out.

C2OF A is the markings for the C2OF-10130-A pulley.

The Ford master Parts Catalog lists C1TZ-10002-A as the service part number.

Ron Fraser