Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 7, Issue 179

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, <Rollright@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 7, Issue 179
From: Darrell Mountjoy via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 13:18:53 -0700
Jim,

You may wish to consider IMI performance Products, High Torque Starters.
Jack Isom is the principal and a Tiger enthusiast & owner.  I have their
starters on five of my cars and am very happy with their performance.  You
may use my name as a reference when talking with Jack.

Good luck !
Darrell Mountjoy

13432 Lambert Road, Whittier, CA 90605.
P: 562.907.9400