Re: [Tigers] Electric Pusher Fan Consensous

To: LIST TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Electric Pusher Fan Consensous
From: Gary via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 16:09:54 -0700
My Tiger has a 331 stroker with a recored stock radiator, a 180 thermostat, the
15" Maverick fan and a reduced diameter fan pulley.
My horn openings are not blocked off and I don't have an aluminum radiator.
However, I do have a 12" pusher fan, but have only had to use it twice in the
last 10 years; once on the way to an autocross in Long Beach when the air
temperature reached 97, and the other time on the way to Tigers United in Big
Bear driving through San Bernardino when the air temp was over 100. When I
switch on the pusher fan I can actually watch the needle move down. Other than
that my Tiger runs 185-195 all the time.

Gary