[Tigers] Late entry to Monterey

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Late entry to Monterey
From: spmdr--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 10:50:23 -0800
Speaking of racing, I just checked the Monterey entry list.

There is a new (to me) name entered with a Tiger: Adam Lindermann

Interesting how the entries were closed a LONG time ago and now a new
name appears?

Anyone know Adam?

The name rings a little bell, but my memory is only a ...memory, it
seems....

At any rate, GREAT to see NEW Tiger racers! ...even IF there are just new
to the area...

DW

Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/55a3fa786771f7a785b3est01vuc