Re: [Tigers] Recent Auction Sales

To: awtiger@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Recent Auction Sales
From: un-cole-a--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 23:17:56 GMT
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: "un-cole-a@juno.com" <un-cole-a@juno.com>
--===============4078327850124604945==

----__JWM__J17627816.3d6d1e26S.2d4a31aM

Problem is those of us that bought our cars to restore are now seeing ou=
r budgets getting blown out of the water. I did build in extra for unfor=
eseen costs but the price of some parts are now double and sometimes tri=
ple what they should be. My Tiger may be sitting longer for completion t=
hen I thought and that is a shame. This keeps up I will be priced out of=
 the restoration and may have to sell. It's great the Tiger is getting t=
he recognition it deserves but those of us who do not have deep pockets =
are going to be pushed out by investors who have those pockets and reall=
y only care about turning the profit.   TimB9470149