[Tigers] Insurance

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Insurance
From: Warren Goodman via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 19:23:07 -0400

------=_Part_68493_1436990095.1440372187747

There is a good read on CAT with some of the issues agreed vs stated value.=
 I was in the biz as an agent for 22 years. Its rate or exclude drivers and=
 most every one requires a daily driver and some the D.D needs to be with t=
hem. The real world is within what the adjusters do the big print that give=
s and the small print that takes away. Some companies have in house adjuste=
rs and some use contracted help. I have a car I can take to the grocery sto=
re but do not. I advise getting a sprinklered garage a GPS tracker , then s=
it in car and think of devices that will slow thieves down. If they rated t=
he Tiger with the car symbol of a same dollar equivalent modern car it stil=
l would not be the same and most would not want to pay the same price as a =
100 grand MBZ. on a hobby car. Discussions and comparisons should be state =
specific as most use their own contract but some use I.S.O. boilerplate for=
ms. Read carefully then reread an agent earns his 10 to 15% and ask him if =
he has E and O and does he mind if you record the sales conversation :)

[...]

nd O and does he mind if you record the sales conversation :)</font><br>

------=_Part_68493_1436990095.1440372187747--

--===============2061459819397158138==