Re: [Tigers] Stuff

To: Larry Paulick <lpaulick1@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stuff
From: awtiger--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 14:54:01 -0400
Cc: Larry Paulick via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Thankfully, we have people on this forum like Stu and others who are gracious
enough to point folks in the right direction when a question is asked, even if
it has been asked before.  Once again, thank you to all those who are very
helpful and considerate to others on this forum.

Anyway, Larry...you know I'm just a big, dumb Okie who's got no manners and
cain't read...;-)

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK