Re: [Tigers] No, not a dipstick comment, new subject - Tiger Street Tire

To: robertdhogan <robertdhogan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] No, not a dipstick comment, new subject - Tiger Street Tires
From: michael king via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 09:59:25 +1100
Cc: Tiger Talk List Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>

--001a1138098e501db70522b972fc

Robert,

I have found a reasonable selection of 13 and 14" tyres in the more
sporting segment of the market. Especially if you want "wide"... If by that
you mean 195-205?

They are the streetable comp tyres like Dunlop z1 , fallen azenus, Yokohama
etc.... What size are you looking for?

I run  Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec and love them.

--001a1138098e501db70522b972fc

 in the more sporting segment of the market. Especially if you want &quot;w=
ide&quot;... If by that you mean 195-205? </p>
zenus, Yokohama etc.... What size are you looking for? </p>

--001a1138098e501db70522b972fc--

--===============3495058146137519763==