[Tigers] Seat Diaphrams

To: Tigers Den <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Seat Diaphrams
From: Joe Brown via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 15:28:44 -0600

--001a113f9bde2de2c805249afaa3

HI,

I'm trying to put some some new rubber diaphragms on my seat frames and I'm
looking for some tips on how to stretch the rubber enough to get the hooks
into the frame hole without tearing something up.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--001a113f9bde2de2c805249afaa3

 rubber diaphragms on my seat frames and I&#39;m looking for some tips on h=
ow to stretch the rubber enough to get the hooks into the frame hole withou=
n</div></div>

--001a113f9bde2de2c805249afaa3--

--===============5318218557982730345==