Re: [Tigers] Holley carb problem

To: "'Gary Winblad'" <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Holley carb problem
From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 16:03:24 -0500
Cc: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Gary

        If you have a part number on the needle see if it is still available
and check to see if it has some sort of coating.   If no coating maybe that
is the problem - you may want to contact Holley to understand about the
coating.

If there should be no coating then maybe you can wipe it off and the part is
still good.
If the part looks worn then a new part is needed or tech support to make a
conversion.

Ron Fraser