[Tigers] Heaters & coolant

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Heaters & coolant
From: 64venezia via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 21:06:44 -0500
Hi,
Heater cores. Not exactly at subject, but is god th reinforce the sides of
the heater core. Mine blew out once and I had wet feet. With an "X" soldered
across the sides, they can stand more pressure. Note though there is very
little extra room.

On an other note:
I read in Sports and Exotics about someone using "Evans Waterless Engine
Coolant" (+/-$45 at Summit).  I never heard about this coolant, does anybody
uses this in a Tiger? It sounds great, no corrosion and good cooling,
but..............?  Thanks, Robert

---