Re: [Tigers] Wiki Tiger lore

To: <spmdr@juno.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wiki Tiger lore
From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 14:18:55 -0400
I still say Screw Wiki, we don't need them.   They are not owners, they are
editors; they don't care, we do.  Attempting to correct Wiki is a waste of
everyone's time if they will not listen to people who know the correct
history but who do not have published acclaim.

We can do a better job without Wiki.   We just need a place to put all the
information - maybe TigersUnited com.

JMO

Ron Fraser