[Tigers] FW: Tigers Digest, Vol 8, Issue 141

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] FW: Tigers Digest, Vol 8, Issue 141
From: Larry Wright via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 12:22:40 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
If that's correct, I wonder where I got the idea years ago that the depicted
animal is a Talbot hunting dog? Read it somewhere, I'm sure -- but reading
something these days does not equate to truth, so I might have been misled.
Been looking at images on-line of Sunbeam badges, the animal-picture varies a
bit, some of which look like a generic quadruped.

Larry Wright