[Tigers] Boss 302 carb spacer with PCV port

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Boss 302 carb spacer with PCV port
From: Michael Wood via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 15:40:00 -0400

------=_Part_61763_302517909.1472413200467

Anyone know of a current source for a thin carb spacer with PCV port? I know
that the original Boss 302 plate (1/4") was being reproduced, but the old
sources like NPD don't seem to have them in stock any longer...

Thanks
Mike
------=_Part_61763_302517909.1472413200467

style="font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;color:black;">Anyone
 know of a current source for a&nbsp;thin carb spacer with PCV port? I know

--===============6481568217413211503==