Re: [Tigers] Dash Exploration SAGA continues...

To: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dash Exploration SAGA continues...
From: Gary Winblad via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 09:37:50 -0700
Mayf,
When you measure your temp senders, they need to be at the exact same
temp.  At your readings, you must
be measuring a a low (room temp?) temp.  That would put them on the
exponential part of the curve so temp
is real critical.

Have you found Stu Brennan's excellent article on gauges?
  at:
http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/BrennanGauge/rt-BrennanGauge1.asp

Gary