[Tigers] repainting my car

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] repainting my car
From: phastphill--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 17:21:05 -0400

------=_Part_11439_1170839404.1476393665275

as some of you know my spouse attack my car with a 5 lb sledge last month,
whole car has to be taken apart and painted,any of you esp nick k and steve h
who have seen my car is the current colour a good match for commodore blue? any
suggestions? no its not going to get painted med blue....thanks phil
------=_Part_11439_1170839404.1476393665275

my car with a 5 lb sledge last month, whole car has to be taken apart and
painted,any of you esp nick k and steve h who have seen my car is the current
colour a good match for commodore blue? any suggestions? no its not going to
get painted med blue....thanks phil</font>
------=_Part_11439_1170839404.1476393665275--

--===============5988167211720506579==