[Tigers] M1A seat redo

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] M1A seat redo
From: Brad Huff via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 19:53:37 -0600

--===============5039700096474171846==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000B_01D23D1E.7539C840"

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D23D1E.7539C840
        charset="utf-8"

Gentlemen,
I am in the process of redoing my drivers seat and I have a question. I =
apologize in advance for the what will probably end up being obvious but =
I wish to do it right the first time. I have seen and read the Tigers =
United how to on this topic but am still unsure of the proper placement =
of the=E2=80=9DG=E2=80=9D shaped rubber diaphragm retaining clips. Does =
the small clip end go through the frame or through the holes in the =
rubber diaphragm? And do they go above the rubber or connect below, that =
is, when viewing the assembled seat from the bottom can you see the =
majority of the exposed retainer clip or just the ends? Or does any of =
this really matter? They appear to fit either way.Brad
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D23D1E.7539C840
        charset="utf-8"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Gentlemen,</DIV>
<DIV>I am in the process of redoing my drivers seat and I have a =
question. I=20
apologize in advance for the what will probably end up being obvious but =
I wish=20
to do it right the first time. I have seen and read the Tigers United =
how to on=20
this topic but am still unsure of the proper placement of =
the=E2=80=9DG=E2=80=9D shaped rubber=20
diaphragm retaining clips. Does the small clip end go through the frame =
or=20
through the holes in the rubber diaphragm? And do they go above the =
rubber or=20
connect below, that is, when viewing the assembled seat from the bottom =
can you=20
see the majority of the exposed retainer clip or just the ends? Or does =
any of=20
this really matter? They appear to fit either=20
way.Brad</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>