Re: [Tigers] Symptoms again

To: garywinblad@comcast.net, sabre2tgr@gmail.com, dave@munroe.ca
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Symptoms again
From: coolvt--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 13:30:56 -0400
Cc: Tigers@autox.team.net

------=_Part_196491_456784406.1534699856028

I store my Tiger=C2=A0 every winter=C2=A0 along with other other cars and m=
otorized lawnmowers, etc.=C2=A0 Each one gets stabilizer and Battery Tender=
.=C2=A0 =C2=A0Never use it during the summer when vehicles are being operat=
ed. Zero problems.=C2=A0=20
If there is a problem every few weeks and fuel tanks haven't been cleaned a=
nd treated, I would guess the problem couild be there.=C2=A0 In my case ver=
y little showed up in the filter. I had sediment that floated around and cu=
t off fuel delivery every once in a while. Shut car off, come back an hour =
later, sediment had settled, and car ran fine.=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 Mark L

In a message dated 8/19/2018 11:30:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, garywinblad=