Re: [Tigers] Is there a easy way to install the cubby liner after everyt

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, "Robert J. Wanty" <rjw@wengco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Is there a easy way to install the cubby liner after everything is installed?
From: Terry Packer via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 20:48:06 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_4276_1691729958.1541796486738

Robert
Unfortunately I don't recall the precise assembly sequence used to re-install
the cubby in my MkI. But I hope you won't mind me building upon your post.
I previously solicited advice on re-finishing the interior of my car's existing
cubby. A gentleman named Nick, using the screen name "Scattt" offered to send
me flocking materials left over from his cubby restoration. The process was
simple and the end result superb. The only drawback is that applying flocking
material can be a little messy so it is highly recommended that the cubby be
removed from the dash for this purpose.
I would like to continue Nick's generosity by offering to forward these
materials plus printed instructions, entirely free to anyone whose Tiger cubby
is in need of renewal.
Terry Packer

------=_Part_4276_1691729958.1541796486738

=3D"font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><d=
ecise assembly sequence used to re-install the cubby in my MkI. But I hope =
 previously solicited advice on</span> re-finishing the interior of my car'=
s existing cubby. A gentleman named Nick, using the screen name "Scattt" of=
fered to send me flocking materials left over from his cubby restoration. T=
he process was simple and the end result superb. The only drawback is that =
applying flocking material can be a little messy so it is highly recommende=
/div><div>I would like to continue Nick's generosity by offering to forward=
 these materials plus printed instructions, entirely free to anyone whose T=
ted_2434280466" class=3D"ydp1ef1f2e7yahoo_quoted"><div style=3D"font-family=
:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282=
mailto:tigers@autox.team.net"; rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">tigers@aut=
rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>A=
rchive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers " rel=3D"nofollow" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers </a><a href=3D"http:=