Re: [Tigers] Tiger tires

To: phastphill@aol.com, clydemclaughlin@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger tires
From: Michael Wood via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 17:10:44 +0000 (UTC)
185/60 is a very short tire and creates too much rake. Staggered sizing is also
a compromise on a Tiger...looks good, but creates the absolute wrong grip
differential. Also, worth noting, RA1 is still available. Toyo rebooted
production when the R888 was met with poor reviews by the Spec Miata racers.

Iâ??d also suggest that if you canâ??t find anything you want in a 15, you
arenâ??t looking very hard :)