[Tigers] Fuel Pump Access Door

To: Tigers Den <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fuel Pump Access Door
From: Joe Brown via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 17:52:43 -0600

--0000000000009bf86e057f5fa016

I keep finding weird stuff as I slowly get my Tiger put together.  Today I
attached the fuel pump access door to the body and I discovered that it
doesn't completely cover the hole in the body.  One corner of the hole is
exposed.  The access door has angled off corners and the hole in the body
has squared off corners and one of these squared off corners is exposed.
Is this common?  Were these openings in the body cut by hand?

Now I have to come up with something to cover this slight gap.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000009bf86e057f5fa016

gether.=C2=A0 Today I attached the fuel pump access door to the body and I =
discovered that it doesn&#39;t completely cover the hole in the body.=C2=A0=
 One corner of the hole is exposed.=C2=A0 The access door has angled off co=
rners and the hole in the body has squared off corners and one of these squ=
ared off corners is exposed.=C2=A0 Is this common?=C2=A0 Were these opening=
v>Joe Brown=C2=A0</div></div>

--0000000000009bf86e057f5fa016--

--===============3426494730526980951==