[Tigers] oil line

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] oil line
From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 16:37:05 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_988542_1828218012.1550162225358

my line did not brake on my current car, but it did on one of my earlier ca=
rs in the late 70's..rpl'd with SS line then, easily obtained at a hydrauli=
c shop. I recently rpl'd the stock line on my current car with SS line, but=
 covered it with a heat reflective braided protective cover which is black,=
 so it's close to OEM look, but isn't..Slightly bigger diameter..Also used =
a norma clamp to secure it to the body where the firewall brace meets the i=
nner fender, =C2=A0this will keep it out of the way of heat from the header=
s and away from the steering u-joint, Clyde
------=_Part_988542_1828218012.1550162225358

car, but it did on one of my earlier cars in the late 70's..rpl'd with SS line
then, easily obtained at a hydraulic shop. I recently rpl'd the stock line on
my current car with SS line, but covered it with a heat reflective braided
protective cover which is black, so it's close to OEM look, but isn't..Slightly
bigger diameter..Also used a norma clamp to secure it to the body where the
firewall brace meets the inner fender, &nbsp;this will keep it out of the way
of heat from the headers and away from the steering u-joint, Clyde</font>
------=_Part_988542_1828218012.1550162225358--

--===============1718998410272862512==