[Tigers] Windshield frame mounting studs

To: Tiger Net <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Windshield frame mounting studs
From: Stu via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 11:08:01 -0500

--00000000000084d5e505831ebbb3

So I tried to check the last detail before ordering all the stuff for the
windshield gasket project.  I can see most of the nuts on the studs under
the dash, but the videos I found on Youtube show there another stud right
at the center, that must be somewhere above the heater fan. I tried to get
a look at it by sticking my cell phone camera up there, trying to look over
the fan assembly, but no luck there.

So it looks like the fan assy will have to come out.  Right?  Or is there a
trick?

Stu

--00000000000084d5e505831ebbb3

I tried to check the last detail before ordering all the stuff for the wind=
shield gasket project.=C2=A0 I can see most of the nuts on the studs under =
the dash, but the videos I found on Youtube show there another stud right a=
t the center, that must be somewhere above the heater fan. I tried to get a=
 look at it by sticking my cell phone camera up there, trying to look over =
the fan assembly, but no luck there.</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" styl=
e=3D"font-size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-=
size:small">So it looks like the fan assy will have to come out.=C2=A0 Righ=
t?=C2=A0 Or is there a trick?</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"fo=
nt-size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:sm=
all">Stu</div></div>

--00000000000084d5e505831ebbb3--

--===============6086767275795270247==