Re: [Tigers] Wheel Alignment

To: Tom Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>, Tiger List Serve <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wheel Alignment
From: Gary Winblad via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 07:15:19 -0700
The way to adjust caster is with short shims under the upper a-arm
mounting bolts.
A shim at the rear bolt would increase castor, under the front bolt will
decrease.
Picture that upper ball joint movement like Tom suggested.

The lower fulcrum pin can be installed backwards to increase castor.  It
is a pretty large
increase I think.  I have only seen one car (Ken Mattice) with that done.
Gary