[Tigers] Wood Veneer Suppliers

To: Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, Jensen List <JENSEN-cars@british-steel.org>
Subject: [Tigers] Wood Veneer Suppliers
From: Daniel Eiland via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 23:24:01 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_579573_432414690.1557530641468

Years ago several people on one of these lists recommended an on-line company
that had a good reputation to supply wood veneer for a wood dash. With all my
computer changes over the years I lost the name and the link to this company. I
need a veneer sheet that is 48" x 18". Anyone have any suggestions?
TIA,
Dan Eiland
------=_Part_579573_432414690.1557530641468

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div>Years ago several people on one of these lists

--===============3995210632759281081==