[Tigers] Slightly off subject, but very cool

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Slightly off subject, but very cool
From: Randall Antosiak via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 06:20:04 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_5146835_504980238.1559542804870

In case you have not heard, there is a new "action biographical" movie comi=
ng out in Nov named "Ford v. Ferrari."=C2=A0 It's the story of the Ford Mot=
or Company efforts to beat Ferrari at the 1966 LeMans.=C2=A0 Sunbeam Tiger =
fans will recognize the lead characters, Carroll Shelby (portrayed by Matt =
Damon) and Ken Miles (portrayed by Christian Bale).=C2=A0 I can't wait!=C2=
=A0 :)
------=_Part_5146835_504980238.1559542804870

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div>In case you have not heard, there is a new
"action biographical" movie coming out in Nov named "Ford v. Ferrari."&nbsp;
It's the story of the Ford Motor Company efforts to beat Ferrari at the 1966
LeMans.&nbsp; Sunbeam Tiger fans will recognize the lead characters, Carroll

--===============0176039841646531193==