Re: [Tigers] Rear shocks

To: Lance Beauchamp <blance598@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear shocks
From: Jay Laifman via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 13:59:39 -0700
Cc: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>

--0000000000000693ae058e739704

I have old data that suggested Gabriel or Red Ryder shocks that were for a
Buick or Corvette.  I can look them up.  I remember getting them at Pep
Boys, and was reasonably satisfied with them on my Alpine - especially for
the price.  But my Alpine and Tiger are both riding on Konis now.  No
complaints.

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 1:56 PM Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <
tigers@autox.team.net> wrote:

> I know this subject has been a topic often, but once again please. A
> reasonable priced good rear shock is?    Spax or kyb or other. Not looking
> for ajustable units. I had my spings re arched and it sits perfect now , I
> removed the air units I had on and want regular good shocks.
> Please give me some suggestions,. Thanks  Beau  9470951

--0000000000000693ae058e739704

 that were for a Buick or Corvette.=C2=A0 I can look them up.=C2=A0 I remem=
ber getting them at Pep Boys, and was reasonably satisfied=C2=A0with them o=
n my Alpine - especially for the price.=C2=A0 But my Alpine and Tiger are b=
oth riding on Konis now.=C2=A0 No complaints.</div><br><div class=3D"gmail_=
quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 1:56 P=
M Lance Beauchamp via Tigers &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:tigers@autox.team.net";>t=
te" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204=
);padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"auto">I know this subject has been a topic =
often, but once again please. A reasonable priced good rear shock is? =C2=
=A0 =C2=A0Spax or kyb or other. Not looking for ajustable units. I had my s=
pings re arched and it sits perfect now , I removed the air units I had on =
and want regular good shocks.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">Please give me some su=
ggestions,. Thanks =C2=A0Beau =C2=A09470951</div></div>
m.net</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers"; rel=3D"noreferrer=
" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a href=3D"htt=
p://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://aut=