[Tigers] Door Latch Adjustment

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Door Latch Adjustment
From: Terry Packer via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 17:51:15 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2259791_846268988.1566755475691

I'm having some difficulty adjusting the passenger side door strike to get
acceptable latching, release and shut lines. With the strike removed, the door
swing and alignment looks good. So it's possible accumulated mechanical wear of
the latch, strike or both is at play. As the latch strike can be adjust for
up/down, in/out and a small amount of rotation, before continuing I was curious
to ask whether anyone can recommend a process for aligning the latch components
that is more efficient than trial and error?
ThanksTerry Packer
9470018

------=_Part_2259791_846268988.1566755475691

new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr"
data-setdir="false">I'm having some difficulty adjusting the passenger side
door strike to get acceptable latching, release and shut lines. With the strike
removed, the door swing and alignment looks good. So it's possible accumulated
mechanical wear of the latch, strike or both is at play. As the latch strike
can be adjust for up/down, in/out and a small amount of rotation, before
continuing I was curious to ask whether anyone can recommend a process for
aligning the latch components that is more efficient than trial and
data-setdir="false">Thanks</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Terry
Packer<br></div><div dir="ltr"
------=_Part_2259791_846268988.1566755475691--

--===============7560224699181118221==