[Tigers] Spare Tire Hold Down Bolt

To: Tigers Den <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Spare Tire Hold Down Bolt
From: Joe Brown via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 14:57:12 -0500

--0000000000006a3fdd059493cffb

Can somebody tell me what the thread size is for the spare tire hold down
bolt?  The head snapped off mine when I was taking the car apart a long
time ago and the rusty bolt had to be drilled out.  So I'm trying to figure
out what size bolt to replace it with.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000006a3fdd059493cffb

 tire hold down bolt?=C2=A0 The head snapped off mine when I was taking the=
 car apart a long time ago and the rusty bolt had to be drilled out.=C2=A0 =
So I&#39;m trying to figure out what size bolt to replace it with.<div><br>=

--0000000000006a3fdd059493cffb--

--===============4892936014367946259==