Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 11, Issue 284

To: Gary via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 11, Issue 284
From: Theo Smit via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 10:19:09 -0700 (MST)
Cc: Warren Goodman <wjtwgoodman@aol.com>
The tach (with the stock board) needs a lamp that directs the light upward at
about a 45 to 60 degree angle, and most commercial LED bulbs are either
straight to the side or straight up.

I ended up making a one-off C shaped board with five LEDs on it, that mounted
in the rear of the tach case. It provides great illumination but I never took
it any further than that.

Theo