[Tigers] axle spline

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] axle spline
From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 13:21:44 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_914278_264208604.1573996904079

You don't need to worry about spline count on axle unless you rpl the tiger=
 axles with something else, I changed to Ford axles. Thats another story..T=
he other spline to note is the pinion if you change the ring and pinion. Th=
e early Dana 44 pinions have a course spline, all new replacement gears hav=
e a finer spline, more surface area and are stronger, it will require a com=
panion flange to connect the drive shaft.=C2=A0=C2=A0These are readily avai=
lable
------=_Part_914278_264208604.1573996904079

count on axle unless you rpl the tiger axles with something else, I changed to
Ford axles. Thats another story..The other spline to note is the pinion if you
change the ring and pinion. The early Dana 44 pinions have a course spline, all
new replacement gears have a finer spline, more surface area and are stronger,
it will require a companion flange to connect the drive shaft.&nbsp;&nbsp;These
are readily available</div>

------=_Part_914278_264208604.1573996904079--

--===============7709137029666968819==