[Tigers] Final 40 sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Final 40 sale
From: Warren Goodman via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 18:48:19 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_770159_631165200.1574966899786

Sunbeam Tiger Reproduction Air Cleaner Promotion. Warren and Lee the air
cleaner partners are offering a special deal on the last 40 air cleaners
remaining. We will pay your new membership fee to the club of your choice. If
you are non member of any one of the clubs, you can become a member of the
listed clubs below, If we have missed a club please contact us. You just
provide your contact information and club or organization you would like to
support or join. Thanks for supporting the project! $35 CAT, $34 TEAE, $35
donation to Rootes Archive & $50 STOA. $25 SAOCA, Sale Price $400 plus the cost
of shipping and insurance if desired, we prefer USPS. We will pay your new
membership/donation and forward your info. as needed.

*No small print here but additional details. New memberships only to a club you
are not a current member of.
Archive isn't a club so if can be default if you choose. For multiple purchases
please ask.
* Pacific Tiger Club or CATO as well.

------=_Part_770159_631165200.1574966899786

the air cleaner partners are offering a special deal on the last 40 air
cleaners remaining. We will pay your new membership fee to the club of your
choice. If you are non member of any one of the clubs, you can become a member
of the listed clubs below, If we have missed a club please contact us. You just
provide your contact information and club or organization you would like to
support or join. Thanks for supporting the project! $35 CAT, $34 TEAE, $35
donation to Rootes Archive &amp; $50 STOA. $25 SAOCA, Sale Price $400 plus the
cost of shipping and insurance if desired, we prefer USPS. We will pay your new
membership/donation and forward your info. as needed.</p>
to a club you are not a current member of.<br>
Archive isn't a club so if can be default if you choose. For multiple purchases
please ask.<br>
------=_Part_770159_631165200.1574966899786--

--===============2279353840356021522==