[Tigers] Looking for custom spray paint

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Looking for custom spray paint
From: Jay Laifman via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 09:10:01 -0800

--00000000000016a0310599345a81

I recall being able to order a can of spray paint from a place from a paint
code.  I think it was called Tower Paints in the midwest somewhere.  I'm
not finding them online.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?

I had these guys send me a can of the 106 Commodore Blue for my Alpine, and
I believe they sent my dad a can of 86 Forrest Green.

Now I need it for our Elva race car.

--00000000000016a0310599345a81

lace from a paint code.=C2=A0 I think it was called Tower Paints in the mid=
west somewhere.=C2=A0 I&#39;m not finding them online.=C2=A0 Does anyone ha=

--===============5035947871389472588==