Re: [Tigers] Short Windshield Wipers from 50s/60s

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Short Windshield Wipers from 50s/60s
From: Ken via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 13:03:15 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=ix.netcom.com; b=fW2BgKYkPYRaSDyLXaqeZ+duSR6xw6fm1795dhBFmk+nhfTdfY/IOB6xm0BGWeuSWSaQG0/3S8tTIKFkcP6V/w2LUvLUuxn0Jdd6x/lUTLNemtpLUAXiCPtk1CfiRfcACMLGDtV0D2+9KyVk7PUipqTxxA8XWPDN9FnTBNgSb0k38x1UNUjm7F05MkQ1YexKBZz75yitAYVjq1oxeN1mbOPmGhV8DNx062qHJ4h59Zm5Re7a748V78MzXiBnDy1o0uR7NvudgXArdXU67ZCBnJMA8Wl78+BBqqhIoXrygSFm/h8+jM0J+VMieRC3VxH9NO2Ib59FS9ifMULv7fNCYA==; h=Received:Subject:To:References:From:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Language:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;

--------------D0C867CD36DE240F7477C62C

Have you pinged any of the vintage racing clubs?

https://svra.com/ <https://svra.com/>

  * *SOVREN -Society of Vintage Racing Enthusiasts*/Home track -Seattle
    Int'l Raceway/
        Registrar: Judy Buckingham
        4456 W. Mercer Way, Mercer Island, WA 98040
        206 2324644 FAX 232-3844

--
Ken Tisdale
303-807-5488

--------------D0C867CD36DE240F7477C62C

  <head>
  </head>
    <ul style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: &quot;Times New
      Roman&quot;; font-size: medium; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
      normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
      0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial;">
      <li><b>SOVREN -Society of Vintage Racing
          track -Seattle Int'l Raceway</i></li>
      <dd>Registrar: Judy Buckingham</dd>
      <dd>4456 W. Mercer Way, Mercer Island, WA 98040</dd>
      <dd>206 2324644 FAX 232-3844</dd>
    </ul>
      Tigers wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAAjp1z45HAJza1auCBOuNQ26ZVFY-EHmO+Lb9M+hD22XLKPtcQ@mail.gmail.com">
          please stop here and delete.  I am just reaching out to the
          broader English car world to help us find a missing part.</div>
          process of restoring it.  There were only 28 of these made.
          When new, the ones set up for FIA racing had a windshield
          wiper.  None of the current cars still have the wiper.  Our
          car was set up for FIA racing and in fact did FIA racing.  So
          we want to get that wiper again.  It is super short - not just
          the blade but the arm too.  </div>
          best picture of any of the cars showing the wiper.  Anyone
          have any thoughts?  I've looked at every MG, Triumph, Morris,
          Jaguar, etc., that I can find.  And gone to all the suppliers
          and looked at their catalogs.  Nothing jumps out as small
          enough.  It is possible that they got one of the stock ones,
          and just cut it down.  Someone just said that ironically one
          of the smallest arms he'd seen was on a big Healey.  Note too
          that ours was not the only one that was all black.</div>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre"
wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:tigers@autox.team.net";>tigers@autox.team.net</a>

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/archive";>http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/ktisdale@ix.netcom.com";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/ktisdale@ix.netcom.com</a>

</pre>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Ken Tisdale