[Tigers] replacement rear wheel lugs

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] replacement rear wheel lugs
From: Windsor Owens via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 13:45:29 -0700

--000000000000f6179f05a66af1e9

Yesterday I sheared off a rear wheel stud.  My fault, should have pulled
over sooner and checked them.  They are original and it is now time to
replace them.  Also time for me to start paying more attention when I drive
my Tiger!
I understand that the axle stubs need to be removed in order to replace
with OE full-length ones.
My car is in temporary storage, and I want to replace the sheared one
sometime soon so I can drive the car to my own garage later this year.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a shorter stud that can be installed
without pulling the axles?

Any suggestions appreciated.  Looking forward to getting it back on the
road, these cars are so much fun to drive!

Hope everyone is out this weekend enjoying a nice drive, Happy Memorial Day-

Windsor

--000000000000f6179f05a66af1e9

ault, should have pulled over sooner and checked them.=C2=A0 They are origi=
nal and it is now time to replace them.=C2=A0 Also time for me to start pay=
he axle stubs need to be removed in order to replace with OE full-length on=
es.</div><div>My car is in temporary storage, and I want to replace the she=
ared one sometime soon so I can drive the car to my own garage later this y=
ear.=C2=A0 Does anyone have a recommendation for a shorter stud that can be=
ons appreciated.=C2=A0 Looking forward to getting it back on the road, thes=

--000000000000f6179f05a66af1e9--

--===============0504606479948750931==