Re: [Tigers] Tiger Ride

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Ride
From: Tom Witt via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 09:37:55 -0700

--------------0BB8C246D2788B73DB13528D

Sounds like a nice drive. I stayed in Shelborne and the went south to
the Ticonderoga Ferry while on vacation years ago.

We have an "Expert" at the local Cars & Coffee who stated that the Tiger
was originally intended to have a... gee, I can't remember I've heard so
many other engines over the years but it wasn't the small block Ford.
Does it fall under "Fair Use" (educational) if we copy a page or two of
the Book of Norman to educate people?

On 6/6/2020 7:52 AM, coolvt--- via Tigers wrote:
>  Got out for a good 5 hour drive around Lake Champlain yesterday.  At
> a gas stop ran into a group of about a dozen motorcyclists. As in
> normal,  some of them gravitated over to check out the Tiger. There
> was apparently one Tiger expert in the group.  When some asked, "What
> is it?"   The expert's answer was, "One of my favorite cars, an Alpine
> Tiger." Never heard that one before.  Mark L

--------------0BB8C246D2788B73DB13528D

  <head>
  </head>
      south to the Ticonderoga Ferry while on vacation years ago.</p>
      that the Tiger was originally intended to have a... gee, I can't
      remember I've heard so many other engines over the years but it
      wasn't the small block Ford. Does it fall under "Fair Use"
      (educational) if we copy a page or two of the Book of Norman to
      educate people?<br>
      Tigers wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:479237480.169424.1591455143199@mail.yahoo.com">
          sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">
              font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;"> Got out for a good 5
              hour drive around Lake Champlain yesterday.  At a gas stop
              ran into a group of about a dozen motorcyclists. As in
              normal,  some of them gravitated over to check out the
              Tiger. There was apparently one Tiger expert in the
              group.  When some asked, "What is it?"   The expert's
              answer was, "One of my favorite cars, an Alpine Tiger."
              Never heard that one before.  Mark L<br>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre"
wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:tigers@autox.team.net";>tigers@autox.team.net</a>

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/archive";>http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/atwittsend@verizon.net";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/atwittsend@verizon.net</a>

</pre>

--------------0BB8C246D2788B73DB13528D--

--===============2502193648763352108==