[Tigers] Sloppy feel

To: "Tiger Club. Submission" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Sloppy feel
From: Lance Beauchamp <blance598@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 13:06:44 -0400

--0000000000001e3e8905a80e5645

About the driving feel since my butt lift on the Tiger I've been thinking
that the weight transfer probably effected the  toe in / toe out ,that
really effects the handling , so I'll have that checked this week . To
answer someone question about the 3 inch  increase it was because the top
of the tire was rubbing when taking corner's,  now it's nice and level,
I'm sure it will settle down a bit. My big butt had nothing to do with it.
Beau

--0000000000001e3e8905a80e5645

#39;ve been thinking that the weight transfer probably effected the=C2=A0 t=
oe in / toe out ,that really effects the handling , so I&#39;ll have that c=
hecked this week . To answer someone question about the 3 inch=C2=A0 increa=
se it was because the top of the tire was rubbing when taking corner&#39;s,=
=C2=A0 now it&#39;s nice and level,=C2=A0 I&#39;m sure it will settle down =
a bit. My big butt had nothing to do with it.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">Beau</=
div></div>

--0000000000001e3e8905a80e5645--

--===============2159355726855277392==